Multi-Field Clinic of the XXI century
International Scientific Congress
“Multi-Field Clinic of the ХХI Century.
Innovations in Medicine – 2019”
April 18th-19th, 2018
The Federal State Budgetary Institute “The Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine” EMERCOM of Russia (NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia) is glad to invite you to take part in the International Scientific Congress “Multi-Field Clinic of ХХI Century. Innovations in Medicine - 2019”, which will take place April 18th-19th, 2019.
Clinic No. 1: 4/2 Academic Lebedev St., Saint-Petersburg, Russia; Multi-field clinic No. 2: 54 Optikov St., Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
Leading Russian and foreign specialists gather together for the 6th time motivated by the dynamic development of national health service, implementation of advanced technology, constant interest in using modern medical facilities and equipment, innovations in diagnostics and treatment. Best practice and open constructive discussions have become a Congress good tradition.
The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters (EMERCOM of Russia);
The Federal State Budgetary Institute “The Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine” EMERCOM of Russia (NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia);
Public Health Committee of Saint-Petersburg Government;
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University;
|Saint-Petersburg I.I. Dzhanelidze Research Institute of Emergency Medicine;|
Regional Public Organization “Doctors of Saint-Petersburg” (RPO “Doctors of Saint-Petersburg”);
North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
Over 500 leading specialists from Russia and foreign countries are expected to take part in the work of the Congress. There will be organized master-classes (surgeries with online broadcasting to the conference hall from operation rooms), exhibition of modern examples of medical equipment, medications and medical literature as well as online broadcast of the Congress via professional medical platform MEDICINE-PROF.COM: www.medicine-prof.com/vcerm-21vek-2019-en
Main Topics of the Congress:
- Comorbid states in cardiology and endocrinology;
- Cerebral haemodynamics and haemostasis;
- Disaster medicine. Arctic medicine;
- New technology in endocrine surgery reducing the risk of postoperative complications;
- Interdisciplinary approach in diagnostics and treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease and diaphragm hernias;
- Aspects of medical aid quality;
- Clinical laboratory diagnostics. Chronobiological aspects;
- Modern technology in traumatology and orthopaedics;
- Complex system of security and quality control in neurosurgical operations;
- Reconstructive and plastic surgery in combustiology;
- Experience in rendering of specialised medical assistance to injured in Chernobyl accident;
- Providing infectious safety in departments with high risks of hospital infection contamination;
- Angiooncology: relevant topics and future;
- From request to the results of laboratory analyses: middle medical personnel and its role;
- Ultrasound monitoring of vascular access state for haemodialysis.
Exhibition of Medical Equipment and Pharmaceuticals
It will take place in Clinic No. 2 NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia (54 Optikov St.) in the framework of the Congress.
We invite Russian and foreign manufactures to take part in the exhibition.
Please contact the Organising Committee for more details.
Deadline to apply March 1st, 2019.
Participation in the Congress:
Length of the report for plenary session – 20 minutes.
Length of the report for section meeting – 10 minutes.
Display material should be prepared for reproduction in multimedia equipment in Power Point.
Materials of the Congress will be issued in the form of a collected book.
Deadline for abstracts submission- March 1st, 2019.
Guideline to prepare materials for publication:
- The paper should not exceed 3 pages А4, in MS Word, Times New Roman, 14;
- Margins: top – 2 cm; left – 2.5 cm; right – 1.5 cm; bottom – 2 cm;
- Title – Times New Roman, 14, capital type, center justification;
- Surname N. (name abbreviation) (О. – patronimic, if applicable) - Times New Roman, 14, ordinary type, center justification;
- Name of the institution, city – Times New Roman, 14, italics, center justification;
- Text – Times New Roman, 14, ordinary type, full justification;
- Interline spacing – 1.5;
- Indented line (paragraph) – 1.25 cm.
Abstracts will not be accepted if:
- they are sent via fax;
- they do not comply with the topic of the Congress;
- they fail to meet the requirements;
- they are sent after the deadline;
- The Organising Committee reserves right for editing and correction of the abstracts and reports for publishing.
NB! Please attach the following information together with your report/abstract:
- Full name;
- Academic title;
- Your position;
- Postal address; Contact phone number; e-mail;
- Section Meeting; Name of the report (in full, no abbreviation is accepted).
April 18th, Thursday
Atrium, Block of Medical Technology, Clinic No.2
9:00–17:00 EXHIBITION OF INNOVATIVE MEDICAL DEVICES
Atrium, Block of Medical Technology, Clinic No.2
10:00–12:10 PLENARY SESSION
Conference-Hall, Administration Block, Clinic No.2