ROUND TABLE with participation of prof. Massimo Massetti (Fondazione Policlinico Universitario A.Gemelli) and ERGON EST representatives
March 22nd 2017
NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia organised and carried out a Round Table with participation of prof. Massimo Massetti (Fondazione Policlinico Universitario A.Gemelli) and ERGON EST representatives.
- Professor Massimo Massetti, Professor of Cardiac Surgery, Director of Cardiac Surgery, Director of Cardiovascular Area, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Sciences, Fondazione Policlinico Universitario A.Gemelli, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Antonio G. Sorbara, Director, ERGON EST
- Ekaterina N. Shurpa, Deputy Director, ERGON EST
- Professor Sergei S. Aleksanin, Director, NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia
- German Yu. Sokurenko, head Doctor, Clinic No. 2, NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia
- Dmitry N. Doinikov, Head of the Cardiosurgery Unit, NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia
- Oleg А. Rusanov, Head of the Unit of X-Ray Surgery Diagnostics and Treatment Techniques, NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia
- Vladimir N. Khirmanov, Head of the Department of Cardiovascular Pathology, NRCERM EMERCOM of Russia
The atmosphere of the Round Table was positive and friendly. Professor Massetti presented Fondazione Policlinico Universitario A.Gemelli and his subdivision, Cardio Surgery Clinic, shared experiences and innovative solutions in cardiosurgery, including minimally invasive methods of aortic and mitral valves replacement.
During the negotiations professor Aleksanin brought to focus that this event is a beginning of longstanding and beneficial cooperation. In his turn professor Massetti invited NRCERM specialists to visit his clinic for more detailed discussion of cooperation fields.
- Presentation of Fondazione Policlinico Universitario A.Gemelli
- One day in Gemelli Hospital
- Gemelli Hospital Cardiac Surgery
Composition: Polymer of glycolic acid.
Composition: Poli (glicolide-co-ε-caprolattone).
Composition: PGLA Co-polymer of glicolide and lattide.